This course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with computing and networking to provide you with the knowledge and skills expected of an entry-level network administrator. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the Certified Cisco Network Administrator (CCNA 200-301). If you are pursuing a Cisco technical certification path, the CCNA 200.301 exam is your first step into the world of Cisco certification.
- Explain basic concepts related to networking.
- Configure switching.
- Configure IP addressing.
- Configure routing.
- Configure wireless connectivity.
- Configure IP network services.
- Explain basic network security concepts and practices.
- Explain the use of automation and programmability in network management tasks.
- Troubleshoot common network issues.
- Knowledge of networking principles.
Lesson 1: Networking Fundamentals
- Network Types
- Network Components
- Network Topologies
- Network Models
- Basic Networking Protocols
- Transmission Media and Connectors
- Introduction to Cisco Networks and Cisco IOS Commands
Lesson 2: Configuring Switching
- Switching Concepts
- Configure Basic Switch Operation
- Configure VLANs
- Configure Interswitch Connectivity
Lesson 3: Configuring IP Addressing
- Configure IPv4 Addresses
- Configure IPv4 Subnets
- Configure IPv6 Addresses
- Manage Network Addressing
Lesson 4: Configuring Routing
- Routing Basics
- Interpret Routing Tables
- Configure Static Routing
- Configure Dynamic Routing
Lesson 5: Configuring Wireless Connectivity
- Wireless LANs
- Manage WLAN Connections
- Configure Clients for WLAN Access
Lesson 6: Configuring IP Network Services
- IP Network Services
- Configure DHCP
- Configure NAT
- Configure NTP
- Configure DNS
- Perform Network Management
Lesson 7: Security Fundamentals
- Security Concepts
- Manage Passwords
- Configure Layer 2 Security
- Configure Wireless Security
- Remote Access Security
Lesson 8: Automation and Programmability
- Automation, Network Management, and Device Management
- Controller-Based Networking and Software-Defined Networking
- Programmability Concepts
Lesson 9: Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Troubleshoot Interface and Cable Issues
- Troubleshoot Switching Issues
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing Issues
- Troubleshoot Routing Issues
- Troubleshoot WLAN Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Services Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Management Issues
- Troubleshoot Security Issues