The Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role. This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 security management, Microsoft 365 compliance management, and Microsoft 365 device management. In security management, you will examine all the common types of threat vectors and data breaches and how Microsoft 365’s security solutions address these security threats, including use of the Microsoft Secure Score, Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. In compliance management, you will examine the key aspects of data governance, including Information Rights Management, message encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), in-place records management, archiving and retention, creating DLP policies and policy tips, and Azure and Windows Information Protection. In Microsoft 365 device management, you will learn how to co-manage your Windows 10 devices, how to transition from Configuration Manager to Intune, and how to implement Windows Autopilot, Windows Analytics, and Mobile Device Management.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Module 1: Explore security metrics in Microsoft 365
In this learning path, you will examine all the common types of threat vectors and data breaches facing organizations today, and you will learn how Microsoft 365’s security solutions address these security threats, including the Zero Trust approach. You will be introduced to the Microsoft Secure Score, Privileged Identity Management, as well as to Azure Identity Protection and Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
- Examine threat vectors and data breaches
- Explore the Zero Trust security model
- Explore security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Examine Microsoft Secure Score
- Examine Privileged Identity Management
- Examine Azure Identity Protection
Module 2: Manage your Microsoft 365 security services
This learning path examines how to manage the Microsoft 365 security services, including Exchange Online Protection, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. You will also be introduced to the various reports that help an organization monitor its security health.
- Examine Exchange Online Protection
- Examine Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Manage Safe Attachments
- Manage Safe Links
- Explore reporting in the Microsoft 365 security services
Module 3: Implement threat intelligence in Microsoft 365
In this learning path, you will then transition from security services to threat intelligence; specifically, using the Security Dashboard, Microsoft Defender for Identity, and Microsoft Cloud Application Security to stay ahead of potential security breaches.
- Explore threat intelligence in Microsoft 365
- Explore the Security Dashboard
- Implement Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Implement Microsoft Cloud Application Security
Module 4: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
This learning path examines the key components of Microsoft 365 Compliance management. This begins with an overview of all key aspects of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Information Rights Management, Office 365 message encryption, In-place Records Management in SharePoint, and data loss prevention (DLP).
- Explore archiving in Microsoft 365
- Explore retention in Microsoft 365
- Explore Information Rights Management
- Explore Office 365 Message Encryption
- Explore In-place Records Management in SharePoint
- Explore Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft 365
Module 5: Implement data governance in Microsoft 365
This learning path examines how to implement the key aspects of data governance, including the building of information barriers in Microsoft 365 and ethical walls in Exchange Online, creating DLP policies from built-in templates, creating custom DLP policies, creating DLP policies to protect documents, and creating policy tips.
- Evaluate your compliance readiness
- Implement compliance solutions
- Create information barriers in Microsoft 365
- Create a DLP policy from a built-in template
- Create a custom DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Implement policy tips for DLP policies
Module 6: Manage data governance in Microsoft 365
This learning path focuses on managing data governance in Microsoft 365, including managing retention in email, troubleshooting retention policies and policy tips that fail, as well as troubleshooting sensitive data. You will then learn how to implement sensitivity labels and Windows Information Protection.
- Manage retention in email
- Troubleshoot data governance
- Explore sensitivity labels
- Implement sensitivity labels
- Implement Data Governance
Module 7: Manage content search and investigations in Microsoft 365
This learning path conclude this section on data governance by examining how to manage search and investigation, including searching for content in the Security and Compliance Center, auditing log investigations, and managing advanced eDiscovery.
- Search for content in the Microsoft 365 Compliance center
- Conduct audit log investigations
- Manage Advanced eDiscovery
Module 8: Prepare for device management in Microsoft 365
This learning path provides an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 Device management. You will begin by planning for various aspects of device management, including preparing your Windows 10 devices for co-management. You will learn how to transition from Configuration Manager to Microsoft Intune, and you will be introduced to the Microsoft Store for Business and Mobile Application Management.
- Explore Co-management of Windows 10 device
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Examine the Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for application management
Module 9: Plan your Windows 10 deployment strategy
This learning path focuses on planning your Windows 10 deployment strategy, including how to implement Windows Autopilot and Desktop Analytics, and planning your Windows 10 subscription activation service.
- Examine Windows 10 deployment scenarios
- Explore Windows Autopilot deployment models
- Plan your Windows 10 Subscription Activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Analyze Windows 10 diagnostic data using Desktop Analytics
Module 10: Implement Mobile Device Management in Microsoft 365
This learning path focuses on Mobile Device Management (MDM). You will learn how to deploy it, how to enroll devices to MDM, and how to manage device compliance.
- Explore Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance