This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support. The content aligns to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module, you’ll take an entry level end-to-end look at Azure and its capabilities, which will provide you with a solid foundation for completing the available modules for Azure Fundamentals.
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module, you learn about core Azure services like Azure database, Azure compute, Azure storage, and Azure Networking.
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
Module 3: Core Solutions
In this module, you’ll learn about AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring fundamentals, management fundamentals, serverless computing fundamentals. and IoT fundamentals.
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
Module 4: General security and networking features
In this module, you will learn how to protect yourself against security threats, and secure your networks with Azure.
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
Module 5: Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about Azure identity services, how to build a cloud governance strategy, and privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure.
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
Module 6: Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
In this module, you will learn how to plan and manage Azure costs, and how to choose the right Azure services though SLAs and service lifecycle.
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)