Ovaj trodnevni kurs pruža napredno znanje o Veeam softveru i tehnologijama sa kojima je u interakciji. Obuka se odvija pod vođstvom trenera. Svaki modul se sastoji od predavanja i praktičnog dijela, koji omogućavaju polazniku kursa da uči o tehnologiji i njenoj konfiguraciji, a zatim i da primijeni to znanje u laboratoriji kroz situaciju iz realnog života. Za IT profesionalca koji želi da poveća produktivnost, smanji operativne troškove i ostvari lični napredak u karijeri, kurs VMCE v10 je odličan izbor.
Kurs je namijenjen:
Sistem Inženjerima/ Administratorima
Pre-Sales/ Post-Sales / Arhitektama / Konsultantima
Osnovno znanje o virtualizaciji, backup-ovanju i oporavku podataka i sistema. Preporučljivo je pogledati tehnički online kurs Veeam Univerziteta (https://www.veeam.com/university.html) – za krajnje Korisnike ili Veeam Partnere.
- Describe RTOs and RPOs, what they mean for your business, how to manage and monitor performance against them.
- The 3-2-1 Rule and its importance in formulating a successful backup strategy.
- Identify key Veeam Availability Suite components and describe their usage scenarios.
Building Backup Capabilities
- Backup methods, the appropriate use cases, and impact on underlying file systems
- Create, modify, optimize and delete backup jobs, including NAS Backup jobs. Explore different tools and methods, such as BitLooker™ and Deduplication, to maximize environment performance
- Global Settings and their usage to prevent production performance bottlenecks, encrypt network traffic data, and control network jurisdiction
Restoring from Backup
- Identify and describe the different restore tools and their features. Ensure you have the confidence to use the correct restore tool at the right time
- Using Secure Restore to prevent the restoration of malware
- Disaster recovery from backup, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
Backup Copy Jobs
- Simple vs Advanced Backup Copy Jobs, how to create and modify them using best practices to ensure efficient recovery
- Utilizing tape jobs, how to create and modify
- Identify and describe the options available for replication, the use cases, and impacts of using
- Create, modify and delete replication jobs, outline considerations to ensure success
- Identify and describe in detail, failover features and the appropriate usage
- Develop, prepare and test failover plans to ensure recovery
- Disaster recovery from replica, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
Advanced Repository Capabilities
- Ensure efficiency by being able to select appropriate transport modes while being aware of the impact of various backup functions on the infrastructure
- Ensure scalability by integrating off-site S3 storage
- Ensure compatibility with existing deduplication appliances
Testing Backup and Replication
- Testing backups and replicas to ensure you can recover, what you need when you need to
- Configure Veeam DataLabs™ and setup sandbox environments based on backup, replicas, and storage snapshots
- Using Veeam DataLabs Staged Restore to manage and comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation before releasing restores to production
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- Manage multiple Veeam Backup & Replication™ installations from a single web console, maintaining a view of your entire virtual environment, ensuring data protection of ROBO and Enterprise environments.
- Create user and group roles, delegate workloads whilst maintaining data control
- Enable encryption password loss protection, helping to restore encrypted data in case of lost or forgotten encryption passwords
- Monitor your Virtual, Physical, and Cloud environments with Veeam ONE™ and assess the different views available
- Configure Veeam ONE for your specific technical and business requirements, describe the alarm options available and how to customize their usage
- Set up, use, and customize Veeam ONE Reporter, creating the reports and dashboards you require technically and for the business
- Locate, migrate or restore backup configuration
- Identify and locate appropriate support resources
- Troubleshooting methodology to identify, isolate and remediate support issues